Tuesday 15 December 2009

Important announcement + re-edit!

I am dissapointed in you, guys. I'd think you'd have the guts to tell me everything you think about my work to my face, but now I see you've just been babying me.
What I mean is that there was a HUGE chunk of uneditedness on page 8. Why didn't I hear any whining about it? Why wasn't anyone in my face about it? Or do you feel that it's the best I can do anyway?

Next time you should be pointing out all the little blurries, nitpick, for god's sake! I can take criticism, I need it, otherwise my ego will become too big for me to bear.


I saw many of you had left extremely long lists of manga they wish to see finished. (Some cool person even mentioned Silver Diamond, so some charisma points for that. And if you or anyone happens to find RAWs of said manga, I will happily put it on top of my list. By the way, just checked it out, it's 18 volumes and ongoing, only 8 volumes have been scanlated so far, so it would really be a really big job. We'll see.) I will put everything there on my wishlist, maybe put in sections by genre even.

So, go get your "better" edited scans from the last post's Mediafire link. (Fixed the link, thanks Anonymous!)


P.S. death and Julia, I was thinking of giving work for you both. And then you can cross-check each others, I think then it would be possible for us to take on more work. Oh god, listen to me, I have ambitions, I haven't had any since the 9th grade. death's edit is here for all of you to comment on.

P.P.S. I think I decided to make you all blind and reduce the font size of the comments. I'm sorry that I'm so minimalistic.  I'm also thinking of adding a shoutbox to this blog, any thoughts on that one? Actually, I'm even amazed that some of you take the time to read all this BS I write instead of scrolling down to the link:D

6 comments:

  1. We all must have been too absorbed in the story to notice. :P

    I'm ready to start working whenever you need me. ;) I've been looking up cleaning techniques online, and I figured out what mistakes I was making as well as picking up some new techniques.

    As much as I love Silver Diamond, It's already been picked up by another scanlator:
    http://community.livejournal.com/shiho_s_diamond/

    (I think you have to friend her to see the scans.)

    From what I understand she's a bit slow, so you may want to pick it up anyway. I've seen raws all over the place, so finding them shouldn't be too hard.

    A shoutbox seems fun. I actually like the new font size, but when I first saw it, I thought I had accidently messed with my browser settings. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, death, I'll send the last chapter and special to you by mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, I'll try to pay more attention next time. >.< I'm just so happy to see Yononaka in a language that I can understand that I don't care what it looks like. Anything is beautiful and good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks for upping the scans you did. i didn't really see any probs but then i was sooooo interested in the storyline. so thanks . i really loved it. thank you ,thank you. thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I didn't want to hurt your feelings. Really, the translation is...hard to follow. But, you're trying, so yeah. Besides, I still have hopes that Fushichou will release these chapters too ;) As for Silver Diamond, it's licensed and being released by Tokyopop. They've already released 5-6 volumes of it. It's kinda stupid to scanlate it. *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well to be honest I'm just glad you are picking up this project!. There is no need to critisise you are doing a helluva good job and I hope you keep up the good work!. And seriously everyone makes mistakes and if you didnt point out yours I wouldn't have noticed!. 1 page of error and you think we are gonna complain?, Nope, not me! :D

    ReplyDelete